Do you suspect a child you know to have a disability? If so, answer these questions:
Does this child:
- Have trouble seeing people or objects?
- Have difficulty hearing voices or other sounds?
- Remain unusually quiet for long periods of time?
- Have difficulty talking or pronouncing words?
- Learning slowly and having difficulty understanding?
- Have trouble playing with other children and getting along with adults?
- Have special health problems?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, learn about screenings and special services that are available for all children from birth to age 21.
If this child is above age 3, please call Globe Education Center Student Services Department (928) 425-7800. The Student Services Department is dedicated to assisting your child in acknowledging his or her unique way of learning.
If this child is under age 3, call the Arizona Department of Health Services at (602) 220-6570 or toll-free at (800) 232-1676.