USDA Rural Development, will be on hand Friday, Sept. 7, in Payson, to discuss the programs that are available to the public and to the community.
Donna Hastings, Rural Development Manager from Prescott Valley, along with Debra Stewart, Community Program Specialist, will be at the Town of Payson, Community Develop-ment Building, at 303 N. Beeline Hwy. from 8 a.m. through 4 p.m., on Sept 7, to provide program information and discuss the application process.
USDA Rural Development has a wide variety of programs available, including:
- Rural Housing Guaranteed Loans
- Rural Housing Direct Loans
- Housing Repair and Re-habilitation Loans
- Housing Repair and Re-habilitation Grants
- Community Facilities Direct Loan Program
- Community Facilities Guaranteed Loan Program
- Community Facilities Grant Program
For more information, please visit the agency website at http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/ or call Donna Hastings, Rural Development Manager at (928) 759-9301, ext. 3.
USDA Rural Development is committed to the future of rural communities, a press release said. Its role is to increase rural residents' economic opportunities and improve their quality of life.
Rural Development forges partnerships with rural communities, funding projects that bring housing, community facilities, utilities and other services to rural Arizona.