- Public Infrastructure (e.g. water, wastewater, street improvements);
- Community Facilities (e.g. parks, health clinics, libraries, senior or youth centers);
- Housing (e.g. owner occupied or multifamily rehab, new housing constructed by nonprofit);
- Public Services (e.g. purchasing a van to transport persons with disabilities, equipment and rent to start a new job training program);
- Economic Development (e.g., a loan to a business for job creation, acquisition of land for an existing business expansion).
- Or projects that reduce slums or blight or meets an urgent need, and health hazards.
- 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10 at Gila County Central Heights Complex, 5515 S. Apache Ave., Globe; and
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12 at Gila Community College, Payson Campus, 210 N. Mud Springs Rd., Payson.