According to a survey by Yahoo! Small Business and Harris Interactive, 66 percent of American adults say they've considered starting a business. But many of them do not know how to begin or think they don't have the time.
While many prosper, many fail as well. Failures are often the result of not researching the market and spending less than ample time developing a strategy for success.
1. Keep the momentum going: Lack of action will put the brakes on any business plan.
2. Choose a business that fits you.
3. Set an end goal:rite down what you want the culmination of all of your work to be.
4. Develop a plan of action.
5. Focus on one task at a time.
6. Small steps add up to big momentum: Once you start to execute your small steps on the road to your business, you'll find that you'll pick up pace along the way. People and resources have a way of presenting themselves and you may move along to your goal faster than you thought.