1. Take a hike to look for fall color.
2. Try a new latte flavor.
3. Discover which Mexican restaurant has the hottest sauce.
4. Make hot cider.
5. Take a hike in a different direction to look for fall color.
6. Catch fish (see how big they've grown since stocking).
7. Take a stroll at lunchtime around Green Valley Park's lakes.
8. Make soup.
9. Bring a bouquet of flowers to someone who doesn't expect them.
10. Have his/her truck serviced for winter.
11. Buy a bar of suet and watch the birds go to town on it.
12. Refresh your mind as to hunting safety rules.
13. Go to the First Friday Art and Antiques Walk on Main Street.
14. Check out the Rim County Museum and Zane Grey Cabin.
15. Join a club.
16. Try a massage.
17. Discover which restaurant has the best fish fry.
18. Listen to local bands you have not heard before.
19. Go up and away in a small plane and check out the Rim.
20. Swing a club at the Payson Golf Course.
21. Watch a Longhorn game.
22. Gather friends, reserve a ball field and play.
23. Hike the Tonto Natural Bridge.
25. Visit the ranger station.
26. Check out the museum in Pine.
27. Attend a Jazz in Az concert.
28. Test all the dance floors in Rim Country, don't forget Rye.
29. Make sure your snow gear is ready for Cinch Hook, just in case it snows early.
30. Walk the Shoofly Indian Ruins.
31. Take a drive to Christopher Creek.
32. Attend the Old-Time Fiddlers Jam Session in Pine.
33. Look for "diamonds" in Diamond Point.
34. Check out the stars at night in Star Valley.
35. Listen to the Payson Choral Society's concert.
36. Hike Strawberry Hill, llamas optional.
37. Make the rounds of antique stores looking for the toys of childhood and other nostalgia.
38. Volunteer your time to a worthy cause.
39. Go on a boating excursion on Roosevelt Lake.
40. Stop in Punkin Center.
41. Decide where to find the best thrift store; don't forget Tonto Basin's.
42. Take a horseback ride.
43. Go camping, and then appreciate your warm home after the trip.
44. Play games at the Mazatzal Casino.
45. Look for the railroad tunnel.
46. Check out a book from the library.
47. Take in a movie at Sawmill.
48. Pay it forward (a nice thing to do in any season).
49. Try a new menu item at your favorite restaurant.
50. Take your dog to Paws in the Park's off-leash dog park.