Friday, Nov. 2, the place to walk is Payson's Main Street. The First Friday Art and Antiques Walk kicks off at 4 p.m.
- The reception at Down the Street Art Gallery for silversmith Tim Hummer and painter Albert Goldman. The gallery is also having a Red Bow holiday event with special prices on selected works;
- Wayne Michelizzi is bringing his 1964-era top-fuel, front engine dragster to Bootleg Alley;
- KRIM Radio remote at Eagle Mountain Gifts and rock tumbling demonstrations at Galarneau's Gems;
- The Joe Miracle Band will perform at The Artists of the Rim where there will also be an array of artistic Christmas decorations.
- Body Elegance Day Spa will give free tours of their historic building;
- The Main Street Grille is offering specials on their heated patio;
- The Kiwanis Club's hot dogs and brats will be at Gasoline Alley, along with a display of classic cars;
- The Oxbow will have sports cars on display;
- Community Presbyterian Church is having a bake sale; a silent auction for items created by children and will again offer handcrafted items from around the world.
As in past events, there will be on-street parking and most merchants will offer free refreshments. This gathering on Main Street is free of charge.