- Popular local artist, Jackie Bond -- Bond paints mostly on "Sierra Stone," a stone that has its own natural design. A mining company commissioned her to do as many paintings as she can for them. Bond is a frequent winner of "Peoples Choice" awards at local shows.
- Extraordinary scratchboard artist, Angela Cockle -- Cockle is well known for her pet portraits and wildlife scratchboard art. She won the coveted Zane Grey Cabin Foundation award in 2006. Her work is in collections worldwide.
- Local artist, Peggy Gould -- Gould is known for her vibrant, naturalistic, landscapes. She has taught classes for the Portland Oregon Community College, as well as in her personal studio.
- Western artist, Jim Hagen -- Hagen's art has been displayed in numerous invitational art shows and galleries in Wickenburg. He took first place for oil in the 1981 George Phippen Memorial art show in Prescott.
- Silversmith, Justin Morris -- Justin Morris with quality Navajo jewelry is back again. "His jewelry was a big hit last year," Okerwall said.
- Western artist, C.M. Okerwall -- Okerwall paints and draws in the mood of the Rim Country. His favorite medium is acrylics and he is a member and past president of the Payson Art League.