The Main Street Merchants Guild promises people a romantic evening out on the town during February's First Friday.
The Art and Antiques Walk is a monthly rain or shine event, from 5 to 8 p.m.
In February, Kathleen Kelly and Jim West will bring their sense of fun and musical style to Bootleg Alley Art and Antiques. Kelly and West play music, everything from classic rock to Celtic tunes and Bootleg's owners, Ken and Brenda Mooney, will serve refreshments.
Merchants will offer an array of Valentine ideas and sales for that special someone, including:
- Galarneau's Gems, Git A Rope! Trading Company will have jewelry on display.
- Artists of the Rim will offer sale prices items tagged with a heart.
- Eagle Mountain gifts will have a special Valentine display.
- The Soroptimist Club will sell See's Candy inside Gasoline Alley.
- Community Presbyterian Church will have several decadent chocolate desserts along with entertainment by The Senior Center Band.
- Down The Street Art Gallery will have personal shopping assistants and featured jewelry.
- Many merchants offer free refreshments.
In addition, car club members will display their cars and various vendors, and street performers to create a lively street scene.
So, mark your calendar and bring your sweetheart to Main. You could even make it a double date and ask invite another couple to join you.
Public, on-street parking is available on the south side of Main Street.
For information call Mike Stuart at (928) 595-0573 or Brenda Mooney at (602) 859-0507.