1. Have a picnic at Green Valley Park.
2. Visit Payson's past at the Rim Country Museum.
3. Mountain bike, just about anywhere.
4. Take the family bowling at Rim Country Lanes.
5. Play 18 holes at the Payson Golf Course.
6. Explore the Shoofly Ruins on Houston Mesa Road.
7. Learn the life cycle of fish at the Tonto Fish Hatchery.
8. Find the elusive railroad tunnel.
9. Fish at Roosevelt Lake.
10. Boat at Roosevelt Lake.
11. Camp at Roosevelt Lake.
12. Play the slots at Mazatzal Casino.
13. Find lost treasures at local antique stores.
14. Hike the Horton Creek Trail.
15. Take a dip at the Verde Hot Springs.
16. Camp on top of the Rim.
17. Hunt for "Arizona diamonds" at Diamond Point.
18. Have an old-fashioned soda at Pine's Gingerbread House.
19. Shop at the old honey stand in Pine.
20. Hike to the Rim from the Forest Lakes Touring Center.
21. Catch up on local gossip at Double D in Tonto Village.
22. Take a spin around a dance floor at a local watering hole.
23. Tour the Dude Fire burn area.
24. Ride horses at Kohl's Ranch.
25. Take a spin on your in-line skates at Green Valley Park.
26. Go for a relaxing drive along the Rim Road.
27. Hike the Barnhardt Trail into the Mazatzals.
28. Rent a mountain bike from Hike, Bike, Run.
29. Camp at Houston Mesa Campground.
30. Visit the historic Strawberry Schoolhouse.
31. View wildlife on the Pine Trailhead.
32. Hike down under the Tonto Natural Bridge.
33. Buy some Western clothes.
34. Look at the stars.
35. Hunt for geodes along Houston Mesa Road.
36. Take a dip at Water Wheel.
37. Visit the museum in Pine at the community center.
38. Find the General Springs cabin.
39. Attend Sunday services at the Kohl's Ranch outdoor chapel.
40. Cool off at Flowing Springs.
41. Go on a scenic flight over Payson.
42. Watch a softball game at Rumsey Park.
43. Splash your friends at Taylor Pool.
44. See how many yard sales you can visit in one day.
45. Hike up Promontory Butte.
46. Count the number of cars that don't signal a turn.
47. Watch a candle being made at Payson Candle Factory.
48. Work out at a health club.
49. Explore the historic markers on Payson's old Main Street.
50. Take a stroll through the Pioneer Cemetery.
51. Take a leisurely drive to Young.
52. Count the hummingbirds at Christopher Creek.
53. Play a round of live poker at Mazatzal Casino.
54. Learn to play poker at Mazatzal Casino.
55. Read the Payson Roundup.
56. Play the ponies through Off-Track Betting at Famous Sam's.
57. Watch the July 4 fireworks over Green Valley Lake.
58. Attend a Concert Under the Stars.
59. Explore the ruins at the Tonto National Monument.
60. Stop by Roosevelt Dam.
61. Visit the Zane Grey cabin replica.
62. Take a drive down Doll Baby Ranch Road.
63. Fish at any Rim Country lake or stream.
64. Play in the water at Woods Canyon Lake.
65. Go square dancing.
66. Go dancing at the Rye Bar.
67. Take your pooch to the off-leash dog park at Rumsey Park.
68. Stop by the Butcher Hook in Tonto Basin.
69. See a movie at Sawmill Theatres.
70. Adopt a pet at the Payson Humane Society.
71. Get a book at the Payson Public Library.
72. Take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh air.
73. Collect pinecones.
74. Check the temperature; compare it to Phoenix.
75. Relax, anywhere.