Thanks To Pine/Strawberry Fire Department

Advertisement

Editor:

Robert and I would like to give a heartfelt thank-you to all of the firemen and women at the Pine/Strawberry Fire Dept. Friday evening we built a fire in our fireplace and a fire started inside the wall of the fireplace.

We called the fire department and, because of their promptness and experience, our home was spared and we had only minimal damage. They came in, examined the problem and went to work. We were so impressed with their expertise and how they handled every detail. When they were finished, they cleaned up the best they could and after all that, the firemen took the time to visit with children that were visiting us, putting them at ease by showing them the fire trucks and even giving them a hug or handshake. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful fire department in Pine and we thank you very much.

Robert and Sally Randall
Pine

Commenting has been disabled for this item.