Homecoming activities start with Spirit Week -- Sept. 16 through 19:
- Tuesday -- Fake an injury day: Win a Longhorn PJ/Blockbuster Card
- Wednesday -- Favorite Country Day: Win candy from various countries
- Thursday -- Favorite Athlete Day: Win a Michael Phelps T-shirt
- Friday -- Pride Day! Purple and Gold: Win a restaurant gift card. The gold medal each participating student receives will have a number. Numbers will later be drawn for prizes.
- Bonfire -- Thursday, Sept. 18 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the vacant lot next to the main parking lot. Come eat hot dogs courtesy of Principal Roy Sandoval, drink beverages provided by the Student Government Organization, play games, and burn the cougar in effigy.
- Parade -- Friday, Sept. 19 at 2 p.m. on Main Street
The Homecoming theme is the Summer Olympics, and floats will honor countries around the world, including Mexico, Jamaica, China and the United States. Marching bands and cheer squads will also march.
- Game -- Friday, Sept. 19 at 7 p.m. During halftime, last year's Homecoming King and Queen will coronate this year's King and Queen.
- Dance -- Saturday, Sept. 20 from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. in the old gym.