Gila Community College will be offering health care prerequisite classes this summer for individuals interested in the health care and nursing fields.
• Chemistry 138 and 152 is being offered Monday through Thursday from 1 to 3:50 p.m., May 26-July 20.
• Human Body in Health and Disease is offered Monday through Thursday from 8 to 9:50 a.m., May 26-July 20.
• Introduction to Psychology is being offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 11:50 a.m., May 26-July 20.
This summer, GCC is offering classes on the basics of using a computer, how to use Microsoft Word, and even PC troubleshooting and repair.
• Computers for Beginners is being offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 11:50 a.m., May 26-July 20.
• Introduction to Computers is being offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 to 8:20 p.m., May 26-July 20. Learn Microsoft Office software applications — Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• PC Troubleshooting and Repair will be offered Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., May 30-July 11. Basic PC components and diagnostic tools, including diagnosing common system failures. Removal and reinstallations of common components.
• Microsoft Word will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 2:20 p.m., May 26-July 2.
You may check the entire summer and fall schedules, as well as register online, at www.gilaccc.org, or visit the Payson campus at 201 N. Mud Springs Road.