Rim Country Lanes of Payson is the perfect place to take a break from the holiday rush and crush and just have some fun.
Rim Country Lanes is located on Beeline Highway just one mile north of the Highway 260 turnoff. It is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. to midnight, Friday and Saturday, and from noon to 8 p.m., Sunday.
Regular rates are: adult $3.25 per game and shoe rental, $2.25; youth/ senior (under 16/over 55) and league bowlers $2.25 per game and shoe rental is $1.75
Guests will find daily food specials at the Kegler’s Grill, including awesome burgers and more. There are also daily drink specials and activities at Strikers Bar and Billiards. The Rim Country Lanes’ Pro Shop equipment and services are offered by appointment.
• Kids Bowl Free on Saturdays: Get one free youth game for every paid adult game for youth 16 and under, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Two for One Sundays: Get one free game for every paid game per person.
• Quarter-Mania: Friday nights, 10 p.m. to midnight, 25 cent games and shoe rental; 75 cent food specials; $5 cover.
• Laser Bowl: Friday Twilight, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. with Christian music; Saturday Late Night, 9 p.m. to midnight, only $10 per person, includes shoe rental and up to three hours of bowling.
• Early Bird Special: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. to noon, only $6 per person for up to two hours of bowling.
• Weekday rates: Only $2.25 per game and $1.75 shoe rental, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Birthday Party Packages starting at $49.95 (pizza parties and Laser Bowl parties available).
• New Spring Leagues start in January. New Short Play league on Monday nights includes two games, shoe rental, and prize fund, value priced at $8. Get a Harley Davidson, Transformer or NASCAR ball or pin in our Thursday Night Extravaganza League.
Stop by or call to hear about our other league offerings. Please call the center for further information and details at 474-9589.