Payson Regional Senior Circle is a non-profit organization sponsored by Payson Regional Medical Center. The program has over 1,700 members. It is served by a wonderful group of volunteers and has continued support from Payson Regional Medical Center for the program.
Membership is for adults age 50 and older and is $15 per year. A membership with Senior Circle provides national and local discounts with various merchants in the community, health benefits, travel, education on health and wellness by physicians and other representatives in the community, social events such as monthly lunches and parties. Some of the more popular classes are ballroom dancing, Tai Chi, computer and digital camera and the monthly health talks.
Please stop by the center at 215 N. Beeline Highway and inquire about membership. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. to noon on Fridays.
Some of the upcoming events for December are:
• The Gift Shoppe Sale going on now. Visitors will find holiday decorations and gifts, beautiful handmade knitted items, jewelry, See’s Candy, and many other items and decorations for the home or special gifts.
• There will be a holiday bake sale from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday, Dec. 18 featuring homemade goodies made by our volunteers. There will be a variety of cookies and cakes, breads such as banana, zucchini and pumpkin and pies. There will also be some sugar-free baked goods. There will be some holiday craft items for sale also.
The Senior Circle Mission
The Senior Circle’s mission is to encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful education, wellness, health, volunteer opportunities and social activities at our hospital and throughout the community, while providing a forum for fellowship, valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
The Senior Circle program represents our commitment to meet the needs of seniors by providing them with opportunities to continue to live the healthiest, most fulfilling lives possible. It is our goal to offer seniors in our community an outlet where they can participate in activities and share common interests with other seniors, while at the same time promoting health and wellness.
Those who are 50 years of age or older are welcome to join the Payson Regional Senior Circle. The facility is at 215 N. Beeline Highway, and is part of the Payson Regional Medical Center operation.
Local Membership Benefits
• Dedicated Senior Circle advisor
• A subscription to our quarterly chapter newsletter
• Free calendar of events
• Free monthly activities
• Free exercise classes
• Free educational lunch and learn program
• Discounts at area shops
• Day and overnight travel opportunities
• Free Notary Public
• Free copying and faxing
• Holiday parties
• The opportunity to participate on our volunteer committees
• Complimentary private room upgrade during your hospital stay when staffing and availability permits and more...
National Membership Benefits
• Senior Circle national website
• Subscription to Senior Circle’s national publication
• Toll-free member services line
• National travel program
• Prescription discount
• Hearing care discount
• Vision care discount
• Emergency response discount with ADT
• National Car Rental discounts
For More Information
For information on membership or other questions, contact the Senior Circle Advisor at (928) 468-1012.