The Arizona Cardinals have finalized their preseason training camp schedule — meaning fans yearning for a much-needed football fix can begin planning their pilgrimages to the campus of Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.
The sessions are free of charge and fans can get up close and personal looks at the players and coaches.
Also in Flagstaff, many of the players sign autographs.
The highlight of the Cards’ stay in Flagstaff is traditionally the Red and White Scrimmage which this season is set for 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m., Saturday, July 28.
Most all practice sessions are held on the Lumberjack field located just east of Walkup Skydome. Parking can be a problem on campus, so the best advice is to arrive early.
• Wednesday, July 25: 3:05 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Thursday, July 26: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Friday, July 27: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday, July 28: 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. (Red and White Fan Scrimmage)
• Monday, July 30: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 31: 3:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 1: 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 7:15p.m. to 9:15 p.m. (in Lumberjack Stadium).