Payson Area Habitat for Humanity is currently seeking qualified applicants for a two-bedroom resale home in Longhorn Village. This home is a one-story unit.
For this home, applicants must:
• Currently reside in inadequate housing.
• Have lived in the Payson High School attendance area for 12 months.
• Mortgage signer(s) must have a steady income between 30 percent and 60 percent of the Gila County AMI (area median income).
• Have proof of U.S. permanent residence.
• Have an acceptable background check and credit rating.
• Be able to make consistent, no-interest mortgage payments
• Grant permission for a home visit.
• Contribute 300 to 500 volunteer hours (sweat equity), with the help of family and friends.
• Pay move-in costs of up to $2,200.
• Participate in a Homeowners Association (HOA) and comply with Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs).
Applications are being accepted and reviewed. The deadline to submit an application for review is Aug. 3.
Applications are available at the local PAHH office located inside the Habitat ReStore (across the parking lot from McDonald’s, next to Urgent Care). Please call the office at (928) 474-0330 or come by the ReStore to pick up an application. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.