President Has Exceeded Authority

Bravo and thank you to Mr. Arthur Guida for not only writing his editorial, but also for paying to have it published.

I agree 100 percent with Mr. Guida. Barack Obama has repeatedly and willfully exceeded his constitutional authority. He does so with impunity because he knows he can get away with it. Who is going to stop him?

The only thing Barack Obama likes to do more than issue unconstitutional executive orders is to play golf.

And never mind that Barack Obama is not even eligible to be president of the U.S. in the first place.

It has nothing to do with his blatantly forged birth certificates (both of them). Obama’s ineligibility has everything to do with Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution, which requires the president to be a “natural-born citizen” (as opposed to just a “citizen”).

When the Founding Fathers specified “natural-born citizen” they weren’t trying to weed out people born by C-section. They were trying to weed out people with potentially conflicting dual national allegiances.

In the legal terminology of the day (Vattel’s The Law of Nations), natural-born citizen meant that both of the person’s parents must be citizens of that country. Obviously, Barack Obama Sr. was never a U.S. citizen.

It’s all explained in excruciating detail by Constitutional Law professor Herbert Titus in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiZZ-1R7e8

Barack Obama has perpetrated arguably the greatest political fraud in history, perhaps second only to that ancient Egyptian Queen who for decades successfully impersonated her dead Pharaoh husband.

Lawrence Hoffenberg

Comments

H. Wm. Rhea III 5 months ago

And we thought Bill Clinton was made of teflon, but nothin' sticks to Obama for some reason.

Ted Paulk 5 months ago

Because everything said about him from the nut cases are lies...look up the facts.

Kim Chittick 5 months ago

Teddy, are you capable of making a simple statement which does not include name calling?

Rex Hinshaw 5 months ago

Kim, I'll answer the question you put to Teddy......NO ! His ideas , comments , and ability to debate , are so sophmoric that he has to resort to name calling in order to even get noticed.

Kim Chittick 5 months ago

I absolutely concur, Mr. Hinshaw!! Thank you!!

Ted Paulk 5 months ago

Aw shucks; "nutcases" is name calling? I was consider it more descriptive than anything else. I made a short comment about by Larry above...this uninformed individual states that President Obama is not eligible to be prez, saying he is not a natural born citizen; falling into lockstep with the NUTCASES, (can't seem to think of a better word) like Donald Trump, who I saw say on TV YEARS AGO that he had PROOF that Obama was not born in Hawaii (our 49th state by the way), Sheriff Joe, who sent posse members to Hawaii to find proof that Barack was not born there, Rush Limbaugh who never shuts his big fat Oxycontin popping mouth when it comes to denigrating our black president. These NC's worship Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin, (no need to even label these air heads). to those who would support Ted Cruz, who's dad fled from Cuba and entered the USA illegally, then moved to Canada so he could get FREE MEDICAL HEALTH CARE when his son was born and now Cruz has followers such as the teabaggers who would see him run for Prez in 2016!! "Hypocrite" comes to mind. I could have used a lot worse word than nutcase to describe people who so blindly follow the party of obstructionism, hate, misogyny, racism, anti-science, global warming deniers, stem cell research blockers, gun nuts (no one is trying to take their guns, but they refuse to believe this because the wealthy Chicken Hawk, draft dodgers like Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent tell them otherwise). The totally lie laden ad taken out by the old man last week is just a small example of what outrageous rumors these racists, who can't stand having a black man in the White House, will concoct in order to make their constituents feel good about their ignorance. A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest...Simon and Garfunkel...yeah I know Hippie Jews. Ted

Travis Livengood 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Hippie jews? What is wrong with you? Are you off your medication? I am done playing into your fantasies.

don evans 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Poor Ted, calm down and have another Legion Beer. You man is doing a great job in the White House, at self destruction.........Lol

H. Wm. Rhea III 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Funny how Teddy makes my point by being the best Obama shill in Payson.

Kim Chittick 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Wow, Teddy, the only one on here who refers to Obama as "our black president" is you! His partial color is NOT why the rest of us don't like him. However, I suspect that it is EXACTLY why you do. Also, none of the rest of us is using derogatory, bigoted, racist, prejudiced words to describe people (hippie Jews, chicken hawk, nutcases, big fat Oxycontin popping, black president, airheads, teabaggers, gun nuts, old man, racists) hmmm, that is an awful lot of hate spewing from your supposedly open minded, loving and all accepting mouth. Poor Teddy, does it get lonely being a hateful, nasty, mean little troll?

Rex Hinshaw 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Teddy, Do you feel it slipping away ? Now most of the the contributors to this forum now know you for the Troll you are. Your opinions are sophmoric , your comments are ignored. Name call all you want...we are on to you. By the way , I cannot figure out out how your legion brothers , who I respect , stand your liberal attacks. I don't think about it much....you are insignifiicant.

Ted Paulk 4 months, 3 weeks ago

All I see is the usual band of teabaggers complaining about my lack of respect for a party that hates the poor. I think there's about 5 or so total in Payson who keep trying to defeat wisdom with BS. By the way, my Legion brothers love my letters. Nanny, nanny , nanny...just to get down to a level you understand. Peace and Love...PS Oprah is right!!! Ted

Patricia Johnson 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Mr. Paulk: I am a Republican. I am also serving as chairman of the Payson Area Food Drive for 2013/2014. All involved with the PAFD are volunteers, and many, like myself, have full-time jobs. We will provide food to our neighbors and friends in need of food by providing area food banks with non-perishable foods and monetary assistance. The people we will serve live in the communities of Payson, Pine, Strawberry, Tonto Basin, Young, Mesa del Caballo and other communities along the Houston Mesa Road as well as the area around Kohl's Ranch and Christopher Creek. As you can see, the need is great and it requires a lot of volunteer assistance to provide the food and funds for this cause. That being said, when can I expect your help soliciting monetary donations (all fully tax deductible) and/or food? This would be an excellent community service project for the local Democrat Club and we are in need of volunteers to work at the Electric Light Parade and the Spirit of Christmas Concert, both being held next weekend. Please let me know which shifts you and Mrs. Paulk are available to work, since you are such a champion of the poor and I "hate" them. Oh yes, another brief note: Rim Country Arizonans for Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and we (I am Treasurer) provide emergency assistance to the abused, abandoned and neglected children in Northern Gila County. We are currently in need of an additional $1,000 to purchase warm winter coats for approximately 80 of these children. I do this because I "hate" poor children too. When can I expect your check?

Travis Livengood 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Your wit, and intelligently crafted response, has earned you a donation from me. Lol. Not that I wouldn't have given it before, but that sealed it right there.

Patricia Johnson 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Mr. Livengood, Thank you so much for your kind comments and most of all, your generosity!

Kim Chittick 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Oh Pat, Pat, Pat!!!! I knew there were so many reasons I love you!!! I will lay odds that you will not hear from Teddy. He is too busy telling us ugly Republicans how much we "hate" the poor and underprivileged to actually join us and help them.

Patricia Johnson 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks, Kim! I have come to the conclusion after reading so many of Mr. Paulk's vile, vulgar and hate-filled posts that he and I are the exact opposites. I am a horse's head.