by PRMC staff
Senior Circle is a national, non-profit organization that encourages a healthy and active lifestyle for adults 50 and older. Membership is $15 a year and allows participants to enjoy health talks presented by local physicians, social activities, exercise programs, travel opportunities, discounts and more. The Senior Circle is located at 215 N. Beeline Hwy. in Payson. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon on Friday. Call (928) 472-9290 for an application.
Use the ScriptSave card that comes with a membership to save on prescriptions. ScriptSave is available for all Senior Circle members and any family members, with benefits available immediately upon joining.
• Continued savings on medications not covered by existing insurance or after other prescription coverage limits are reached.
• Average savings of 21 percent with potential savings up to 50 percent, depending on the medication.
• Instant discounts on brand and generic medications at over 50,000 participating pharmacies, with no age or income limits.
• Free access to health and wellness information, and further savings on pharmacy and over-the-counter products.
• If you have Medicare and are enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan, use your ScriptSave card for everyone in your household and for any prescriptions that are excluded by Medicare Part D law.
Weekly Calendar of Events
MON: Tai Chi 9-10 a.m.
Computer Class 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Bunco 1-3 p.m. ($3 to play)
Diabetic Education 1-2 p.m. (last Monday)
TUES: Knitting 9-11 a.m. (all levels)
Feeling Fit 10-11 a.m.
Pinochle 12-3 p.m.
Fresenius Dialysis Outreach (2nd Tuesday)
Mexican Train 12-3 p.m.
12-Step Women’s AA meeting 3-4 p.m.
WED: Mah Jong 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Member Lunch: $4
THURS: T.O.P.S. 7-9 a.m.
Tai Chi 9-10 a.m.
Widowed Women’s Grief Group
(meets 1st Thursday of month, 9:30-11 a.m.)
Pinochle 12-3 p.m.
Ballroom Dancing 3-4 p.m.
Lost Loves Suicide Loss
(meets 1st Thursday of month, 4-5:30 p.m.)
FRI: Feeling Fit 10-11 a.m.
Line Dance 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
February 19: Lunch and Learn: Dr. Alfonso Munoz talks about Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms