Photo detail

This homestead along the East Verde River, just below Flowing
Springs, was known to settlers as "Lower Sidella" because it was
downstream from the Sidle's place. The land was patented in 1917 by
Forest Hale.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.