Saturday July 4, 2015
Jump to content
Stan Brown photo
December 19, 2006
The original site of the Arizona Territorial capital in ChinoValley outside Prescott. Here, Fort Whipple was first establishedand here, in December 1863, the officers for the new territory setup camp.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Posting comments requires a free account