Photo detail

The Natural Bridge on Pine Creek was the location of early Tonto
camps. The first documented discovery by the invaders was in 1865
when the Volunteers from Camp Lincoln (later Camp Verde) attacked a
Tonto family here, capturing one of their old men.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.