Photo detail

General Springs Cabin, built between 1914 and 1915 by Louis Fisher,
was one of the remote fire guard stations established by the early
Forest Service to keep watch on the wild lands. The cabin is on
Cabin Look Trail, which connects with the Pinchot and Buck Springs
Fire Guard Stations.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.