September 9, 2009
Here is the entrance to the Payson Pioneer Cemetery, circa 1960. Payson’s cemetery was taken over for perpetual care by Payson Womans Club and called the Pioneer Cemetery.
Stories this photo appears in:
Chapter 26: A sun dial and a women’s club
In the year 1920 Payson’s first civic organization was created and it was all about a sundial.