December 5, 2012
It took two attempts to patent the land on which the Payson Ranchossubdivision was built in between the late 1950s and late 1960s. The first to make the attempt was Charles McFarland, who was unsuccessful. Andrew Hammons succeeded.
Stories this photo appears in:
In the northern part of Payson is 142.85 acres that were patented in 1920 by Andrew T. Hammons.