Photo detail


Tom Russell

Stories this photo appears in:

Crucial facts about chronic care, long life plan

The Wall Street Journal noted in its June 11, 2012 issue, “A 65-year-old man has a 60 percent chance of living to age 80, and a 40 percent chance of reaching 85. For women, the odds are 71 percent and 53 percent respectively. All of this has made the 85-and-over age bracket the fastest-growing segment of the population.”

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.