Photo detail

Crews from the Payson Fire Department quickly knocked back flames Friday morning at the Mandarin House Restaurant.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Stove hood prevents fire from spreading

Laid off fire marshal spends his last day investigating fire at Mandarin House

Officials say an updated cooking stove hood system likely saved the Mandarin House from burning down Friday morning.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.