- Flood Advisory for White Mountains of Graham and Greenlee Counties including Hannagan Meadow County, Arizona
- Flood Advisory issued August 01 at 4:18PM MST until August 01 at 8:00PM MST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 4:18 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8 p.m.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TUCSON HAS ISSUED A
* SMALL STREAM FLOOD ADVISORY FOR...
NORTH CENTRAL GRAHAM COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN ARIZONA...
NORTHERN GREENLEE COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN ARIZONA...
* UNTIL 615 PM MST
* AT 415 PM MST...DOPPLER RADAR AND AUTOMATED RAIN GAUGES INDICATED
HEAVY RAIN WHICH WILL CAUSE SMALL STREAM FLOODING IN THE ADVISORY
AREA. AN AUTOMATED GAUGE NORTH OF MORENCI ALONG HIGHWAY 191 WAS
REPORTING A RAINFALL RATE OF OVER ONE INCH PER HOUR.
* SOME LOCATIONS THAT WILL EXPERIENCE FLOODING INCLUDE...
CLIFTON...MORENCI...ROSE PEAK AND BLUE.