- Flood Advisory for White Mountains of Graham and Greenlee Counties including Hannagan Meadow County, Arizona
- Flood Advisory issued September 25 at 5:14PM MST until September 25 at 7:15PM MST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 5:14 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 7:15 p.m.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TUCSON HAS ISSUED AN
* URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOOD ADVISORY FOR...
EAST CENTRAL GRAHAM COUNTY IN SOUTHEAST ARIZONA...
GREENLEE COUNTY IN SOUTHEAST ARIZONA...
* UNTIL 715 PM MST
* AT 510 PM MST A LARGE AREA OF STRONG SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
WAS SPREADING FROM FAR WESTERN NEW MEXICO INTO GREENLEE
COUNTY. RAINFALL AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF 1 INCH IN SOME
LOCATIONS WILL LEAD TO LOCALIZED FLOODING. ALSO EXPECT STRONG
GUSTY WINDS WITH SOME STORMS.
THIS INCLUDES AREAS FROM JUST NORTH OF MORENCI AND CLIFTON
SOUTHWARD TO DUNCAN AND FRANKLIN.