Mr. & Mrs. Frank Wilson celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary July 3. Frank married Wyleese in Arkansas while he was on a 1-day leave from the U.S. Marines. They lived in Illinois after the service where Frank worked at Airtex and they started their family. Eventually they moved to Arizona where Frank worked at Motorola and they completed their family of three children. While living in Arizona they have resided in Payson, Scottsdale, and Prescott. Frank and Wyleese have four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Front Page Stories
- Mayor returns choice to mask wearing
- Second annual Olde Main Street Day moving forward
- Fantasy becomes reality at Legends of the Rim
- Arizona is a vote by mail leader
- County still fails to meet two school reopening benchmarks
- Gila County making one last push to bolster Census count
- Biomass: The budding of a new industry for Payson?
- County offices moving to make way for demolition
- Oct. 5 last day to register to vote in general election
- It is time for trout fishing at Green Valley lakes
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments