Roger and Merie Beeny of Payson celebrate 60 years of marriage on Tuesday, Jan. 22. The couple was married in Phoenix and came to Payson in 1995. They have three children; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. They will have a gathering with friends and family for their anniversary on Saturday, Jan. 19.
Front Page Stories
- Mayor returns choice to mask wearing
- Second annual Olde Main Street Day moving forward
- Fantasy becomes reality at Legends of the Rim
- Arizona is a vote by mail leader
- County still fails to meet two school reopening benchmarks
- Gila County making one last push to bolster Census count
- Biomass: The budding of a new industry for Payson?
- County offices moving to make way for demolition
- Oct. 5 last day to register to vote in general election
- It is time for trout fishing at Green Valley lakes
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments