Roger and Martha Beckett married May 30, 1954. The couple recently celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. They say their motto is “A Kiss That Lasts 65 Years.” Their family, including their children shared their blessings. Their children are Vicki, Debbie, Roger and John.
Front Page Stories
- Mayor returns choice to mask wearing
- Second annual Olde Main Street Day moving forward
- Fantasy becomes reality at Legends of the Rim
- Arizona is a vote by mail leader
- County still fails to meet two school reopening benchmarks
- Gila County making one last push to bolster Census count
- Biomass: The budding of a new industry for Payson?
- County offices moving to make way for demolition
- Oct. 5 last day to register to vote in general election
- It is time for trout fishing at Green Valley lakes
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments