Ted and Lillian Pettet were married Aug. 31, 1957 in Phoenix. They moved to Flagstaff immediately and lived there until November 1958. After leaving Flagstaff they moved to Payson. They have lived in Payson since November 1958. They raised their four children, Teddy, Jeff, Dawn and Donna in Payson. They have 12 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. There was an anniversary celebration party at Chaparral Pines with family and friends.
Front Page Stories
- Lots of Halloween activities coming up in Pine
- Pine is fine wine central Saturday
- Social Security announces 1.6 percent benefit increase for 2020
- Using song to bring the council together
- Just how hard is it to run out of the Tonto Natural Bridge?
- School board hacks away at thorny issue of weeds
- Banking on the override
- Why managing controlled burns is complicated
- Classic cars, great weather make for successful show
- New flying club celebrates milestone
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments