Proud parents Trey and Candace Hale thank the Almighty for the blessings He bestows: ten little fingers and ten little toes. The snuggle is real on the Hashknife Ranch in Gisela with the newest member of the Hale family. Little Miss Harper Rhea Hale made her grand entrance into this world Monday, Aug. 22, 2022. She weighed 7 pounds and 1 ounce; and when she yawns, she stretches to 19.5 inches. Harper is the first female born into the Hale pioneer family in almost 102 years — Harper’s great-great-great-aunt, Anna Mae Hale Peace, was born in Gisela Oct. 21, 1920.
Front Page Stories
- Storms move across the west – but drought lingers
- Sen. Rogers makes election fraud claims in fundraising appeal
- Payson Ranger District prepares for prescribed burn
- Rep. Cook heading to Brazil with trade delegation
- Board approves grant to continue SNAP-ED
- Will Rim Country lose fire districts after Prop. 310 failed?
- Chevron station changing ownership
- Ponderosa Campground tree cleanup concerns campers
- Tonto Rim Sports Club Turkey Shoot ‘a lot of fun’
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments