Pansy Jane Irwin Greer was born and raised in Smokey Valley, Kentucky and later married Manford “Slim” Patrick. They traveled west and ultimately landed in Arizona. Through the years she lived in Williams, Grand Canyon, and Flagstaff. She worked and retired from Mountain Bell Telephone Co. in Flagstaff. In retirement she traveled the U.S. and in 2010, moved to Majestic Rim in Payson. On July 11, she celebrated her 102nd birthday. Pansy has incredible strength through her unwavering faith in God and family.
Front Page Stories
- Mayor returns choice to mask wearing
- Second annual Olde Main Street Day moving forward
- Fantasy becomes reality at Legends of the Rim
- Arizona is a vote by mail leader
- County still fails to meet two school reopening benchmarks
- Gila County making one last push to bolster Census count
- Biomass: The budding of a new industry for Payson?
- County offices moving to make way for demolition
- Oct. 5 last day to register to vote in general election
- It is time for trout fishing at Green Valley lakes
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments