Pansy Jane Irwin Greer was born and raised in Smokey Valley, Kentucky and later married Manford “Slim” Patrick. They traveled west and ultimately landed in Arizona. Through the years she lived in Williams, Grand Canyon, and Flagstaff. She worked and retired from Mountain Bell Telephone Co. in Flagstaff. In retirement she traveled the U.S. and in 2010, moved to Majestic Rim in Payson. On July 11, she celebrated her 102nd birthday. Pansy has incredible strength through her unwavering faith in God and family.
Front Page Stories
- State schools chief pleads with lawmakers for special education funding
- Forest Service plans prescribed burn east of Payson
- Pine students wins spelling bee
- PHS theater seeks business donations for silent auction
- Gosar meets with area business leaders
- Splash pad: Another road to nowhere?
- Committee studies fire code options
- Mogollon Sporting Association fundraiser features artists’ work
- Few problems found with $45 million in Cragin contracts
- Payson entrepreneur puts favorite photos to a variety of products
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments