John and Luann Carpino are delighted to announce the marriage of their daughter, Payson native and 2008 Payson High School graduate, Jessalyn Carpino to Jeffrey Kustusch of Chicago, Ill. An October 2018 wedding was celebrated in Payson at St. Philip’s Catholic Church, with a reception at the Historic Ox Bow and Saloon on Main Street. Jessalyn and Jeff met in Flagstaff where Jessalyn graduated from Northern Arizona University with honors in 2012. Jeff obtained his Master’s Degree from Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill. At the time of their meeting, Jeff was an employee of W.L. Gore and Associates in Flagstaff. Currently Jessalyn and Jeff reside in Durham, N.C.
Front Page Stories
- Lots of Halloween activities coming up in Pine
- Pine is fine wine central Saturday
- Social Security announces 1.6 percent benefit increase for 2020
- Using song to bring the council together
- Just how hard is it to run out of the Tonto Natural Bridge?
- School board hacks away at thorny issue of weeds
- Banking on the override
- Why managing controlled burns is complicated
- Classic cars, great weather make for successful show
- New flying club celebrates milestone
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments