Details for Gila County Sale of Land
GILA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS’ SALE OF LAND THAT IS HELD BY THE STATE UNDER TAX DEED (Deeded by the County Treasurer in 2020) Until further notice, the Gila County Board of Supervisors will no longer be conducting in-person live auctions for the sale of state tax-deeded land that is annually sold in accordance with A.R.S. §42-18301 through §42-18303. PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that Public Surplus will hold an online auction for those properties deeded in 2020 by the Gila County Treasurer to the State of Arizona in care of the Gila County Board of Supervisors. The auction will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 12, 2021, through 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 2, 2021. To register and place a bid, please visit the Public Surplus website at https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/QMp8CM82Y9TolA9fw7_Ia?domain=publicsurplus.com The following real property will be sold to the highest bidder. Prospective purchasers are advised that: 1) THE STARTING BID FOR EACH PROPERTY WILL BE FOR THE TOTAL LIEN AMOUNT; 2) ALL SALES ARE FINAL; 3) THE TITLE CONVEYED BY TREASURER’S DEED MAY OR MAY NOT BE MARKETABLE; 4) EXAMINE PROPERTY BEFORE BIDDING; 5) CHECK THE ASSESSOR’S MAP FOR THE LOCATION OF THE PARCEL; 6) SEEK ADVICE ON MARKETABILITY OF TITLE CONVEYED BY A TREASURER’S DEED; 7) NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE SIZE OR CONDITION OF PROPERTY IS GIVEN; AND, 8) NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
Front Page Stories
- Planning and Zoning paves the way for 49 new homes
- Rent, utility help from county
- A busy start to the recreation season
- Event center set for paintball this Saturday
- County awards bid to improve more Mesa del roads
- Can giving people added health benefits actually save money?
- Gila County Recorder’s Office hosts coloring contest
- Weather Service predicts harrowing fire season in next three months
- Voting restrictions trigger furious debate at legislature
- Study: Precautions eliminate COVID risk posed by in-person classes
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments