Details for Free Mobile Clinic
October 17, 2019 Gila County Community Action Program 107 W. Frontier St. Suite C, Payson 8am-1pm October 25, 2019 St. Philip the Apostle Parish 511 S. St. Philip St., Payson 8am-1pm Our goal is to reduce the number of fatal overdoses of opioids, to provide harm reduction education, and increase access to substance use treatment. We provide health testing; conﬁdential assessment and services for substance use; free Naloxone.
Front Page Stories
- Lots of Halloween activities coming up in Pine
- Pine is fine wine central Saturday
- Social Security announces 1.6 percent benefit increase for 2020
- Using song to bring the council together
- School board hacks away at thorny issue of weeds
- Banking on the override
- Why managing controlled burns is complicated
- Just how hard is it to run out of the Tonto Natural Bridge?
- Classic cars, great weather make for successful show
- New flying club celebrates milestone
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments