Ygnacia “Nacha” Morse was born July 18, 1932 in Mayer, Arizona and passed away peacefully on July 31, 2020 in Prescott Valley, Arizona. Nacha lived in Payson, Arizona for 30 years with her husband Robin Morse. She was happily married for 37 years, he preceded her in death. Nacha loved the outdoors, traveling, shopping and fishing. Nacha will be remembered for her beautiful smile and her generosity. She will be forever treasured in our heart.
Front Page Stories
- Appeals court says it won’t remove Joe Arpaio’s guilty verdict
- Superintendent candidates will meet the public
- $13 and rising: Flagstaff grapples with highest minimum hourly wage in Arizona
- State schools chief pleads with lawmakers for special education funding
- Forest Service plans prescribed burn east of Payson
- Pine students wins spelling bee
- PHS theater seeks business donations for silent auction
- Gosar meets with area business leaders
- Splash pad: Another road to nowhere?
- Committee studies fire code options
Click 'Letters to the Editor' section headline above for full selection of latest letters to the editor
Click 'Guest Comment' section headline above for full selection of latest guest comments